Shower Curtain Chronicles: Major Ink In Pioneer Press

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Major Ink In Pioneer Press

Wow, it pays to show up. Five paragraphs in the January 4 edition of the Pioneer Press local section as a result of my brief interview with the reporter. I bet nobody was expecting to read about gay marriage the first day of the session. Surprise!
I'll do my best to help keep marriage equality on the minds of legislators. Please join me. This is your state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home