Shower Curtain Chronicles: "It Was Nice"

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"It Was Nice"

Senator Jungbauer told me on the Senate stairs this morning that he read my blog post about our conversation and that he was now getting heat from his supporters because of it. He says they are concerned that he is changing his position to which he responded that it's important to be able to talk to people. I said I thought the post was a fair account of our conversation and asked him what he thought. He agreed that it was fair and said, "It was nice," and thanked me. I was wondering when he would get around to reading it.
The House still hadn't been gavelled into session a half hour later than its advertised meeting time, so I left anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home