Shower Curtain Chronicles: Protesting State Of The State

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Protesting State Of The State

I'm posting via ipod at Milo's sandwich shop in St. Cloud warming up after protesting in a personal "free speech" zone outside the St. Cloud Civic Center. Seriously, I was alone in a corral of baricades, set up for me across the street from the Civic Center. I was holding the "LET ME MARRY MY PARTNER OF 17 YEARS" banner. Did I feel special. My own "free speech" zone. I'm not sure if any of the legislators arriving by bus saw me, but I did get interviewed by Nick Coleman of the Strib. We laughed about the "free speech" zone. He said would try to get my story in tomorrow's column.

I did get some footage I will post later when I get to the laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home