Shower Curtain Chronicles: Live From The Capitol

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Live From The Capitol

Just finished protesting in front of the Senate. I gave the marriage bill to Scott Dibble and told him Mike was the chief sponsor in the House. I also explained that I based the bill on the California legislation. He said he would have a look at it.

I have the"The Freedom To Marry Is A Human Right" banner again. A guy came up to me and said, "Your 'revelation' passed unanimously at my caucus."
I am blogging from bench in front of the House. Time to protest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home