Shower Curtain Chronicles: Oh, Nurse!

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh, Nurse!

Lots of people at the Capitol today. Nurses and the Joint Religious Legislative Coalition filled the halls. As you can imagine, there was a lot of support expressed for marriage equality. The religionists were not the right wing variety and nurses are nice.

A man came up to me with his family in tow and thanked me for doing what I was doing because his son is gay. He seemed to be choking up. I thanked him for his words. It was the "GAY FAMILIES DESERVE AND DEMAND EQUALITY" shower curtain this morning.

Then there was a group of four curious Muslim girls. They wanted to know about my family and what my religion was. I told them a husband, basset hound, cat and no deities. They were cute.

Duane was able to join me for this evening's session of the House. Not many lobbyists around for the late show so the House foyer was dominated by Marriage Equality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home