Shower Curtain Chronicles: Senator John Marty Will Carry The Marriage Equality Bill

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Senator John Marty Will Carry The Marriage Equality Bill

This is it boys and girls!!! I just spoke with Sen. Marty's assistant just minutes ago and she said he will author my bill. I got the bill to his assistant this morning and then spoke with him on the Senate stairs later while I was protesting. He wanted to think about it and asked me to call him later today. I dropped in to his office instead and the good news was waiting for me. Thank you, Senator Marty.

The Religious Freedom And Family Protection Act, that will bring full marriage rights to same sex couples in Minnesota will be introduced in both houses of the legislature next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home