Shower Curtain Chronicles: House, Senate Meet At 10:00 Tomorrow

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

House, Senate Meet At 10:00 Tomorrow

Since I did the Senate but skipped the House today, I'll be at the House at 9:30, tomorrow.

After having missed a few sessions at the Capitol because Duane and I were in Chicago, one of the Senate security guys came up to me today while I as protesting and said they were wondering what had happened to me. I told him I was in Chicago for a few days and jested that protesters need vacations too. He said they were worried so they sent out the state police to check on me. I'm not sure if he was kidding but I was touched, none the less. They're a good bunch.

Senator Marty stopped by on the stairs to say the Municipal Domestic Partner Benefits bill passed the Senate. I'm glad for Outfront's success. It's all to the good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home