Shower Curtain Chronicles: Anti-Choice Group Darkens Capitol

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Anti-Choice Group Darkens Capitol

It's important to remember the anti-choice people that were casting shadows at the Capitol today are the same gay-hating bastards who were at the Capitol last year calling for a popular vote on my civil rights. The same people.
One of them came up to me today while I was standing in front of the House and asked why I wasn't outside at the "pro life" rally. Remember, I'm holding a shower curtain that says in very bold print, CIVIL MARRIAGE IS A CIVIL RIGHT AND HUMAN RIGHT. The unbelievable arrogance of these people. I hadn't said anything to this woman, I didn't look at her, I was just holding a sign that had NOTHING to do with her or her life or her purpose at the Capitol. She's just so fucking superior to everyone she's gotta foist herself, unprovokedly, onto a complete stranger and tell them how inferior they are...and what "god" thinks. God's own little press secretary.
Their turnout was small, just like their hearts and brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home