Shower Curtain Chronicles: Hey! You can't park there!

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hey! You can't park there!

An antique car group took over the Capitol lawn today with their vintage vehicles. It was a trip down memory lane for me. I saw a '48 Chevy and the dash board sparked memories from my childhood. It was our first family car that I can remember.
Well, it was the first day with a new shower curtain I finished last night. It reads, "GAY MARRIAGE IS GOOD MARRIAGE. MAKE IT LEGAL." I know, I've seen better, too. One senator wondered just how many signs I have. I told her I bring a half dozen or so with me because..."I never know what mood I'll be in." It would have been nice if I'd explained it in a way that didn't make me sound so crazy, like, "I like to have a selection with me so I can decide which one to use when I get here." But, no. "Watch out! I have no control over my emotions!"
People were touching me today, first a security guy and then two senators. It was nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home