Shower Curtain Chronicles: Hell And Human Suffering

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hell And Human Suffering

The House was at least 45 minutes late getting started this morning so I had to leave again before the DFL came in. I'm at Black Dog Cafe in St. Paul now.
DFL Representative, Linda Slocum stopped by outside the House this morning and told me that a conference committee had stripped Domestic Partner Benefits for state workers out of the Health and Human Services bill. She referred to it as the Hell and Human Suffering bill...seems more appropriate. Well, Pawlenty won't get to veto it and be a hero to his constituents anyway, but I wonder if his attention will now turn to the Hospital Visitation bill. I had a feeling that if he'd vetoed DM he might leave the other bill alone for fear of appearing too over the top. Now, who knows. What a sad state of affairs.
I'm at the Senate this afternoon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Cult of Craft said…

    Hi Doug. I saw you down at the capitol today. While I was looking for the MN Atheists. Thanks for the help and the sticker. I had no idea that your sign was a shower curtain.

    You have a nice site. It's good to see more citizen action at the capitol. Somebody's gotta do it right?

    Also, I wrote about my folly, and I mentioned and linked you. Let me know if I botched your sign phrase.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we are here, and not alone we seek your soul that we want to keep. we are coming, but not in the day the night is perfect for your soul that i shall take your an innocent of pure and lust that we wish to take you wil be alone when we come for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home