Shower Curtain Chronicles: "Are you gay?"

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Are you gay?"

If I'd set up a moment later this morning, I would have missed DFL Senator, Jim Metzen, the Senate President, dancing for lobbyists at the top of the Senate stairs. Things must be going well.
Later, a school group made their way by (maybe third graders), and one boy asked, not accusatory but inquisitively, "Are you gay?" I said, "Yup." Another boy said, "You are?!" "Yes," I said. Then a few of them started running down the stairs. After while, some from the group came back to politely ask if they could take my picture. "Sure," I said. Then, their teacher shagged them back down the stairs, but not before they got their pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home