Shower Curtain Chronicles: "I'm With Ya"

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Monday, May 21, 2007

"I'm With Ya"

On Saturday as I was standing in front of the Senate with the "SAME-SEX SAME RIGHTS" shower curtain, DFL Representative Tom Anzelc of Balsam Lake scaled the Senate stairs, looked up briefly without stopping and said, "I'm with ya."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home