Shower Curtain Chronicles: Where do these people come from?

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Where do these people come from?

A strange encounter in front of the Senate yesterday, haunts me. I don't know where this youngish black man wearing a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and what seemed to be an empty child sized back pack came from, but he was suddenly smiling in my face and talking a mile a minute.
He was telling me that I shouldn't despair over the Domestic Partner Benefits bill being killed because it doesn't matter and that a constitutional amendment is the only thing that can stop me. I told him it matters to the spouses of state workers who will go without health care while their heterosexual counterparts will continue receiving that exclusive privilege. He seemed to be trying to convince me that he was "with" me, saying that if I just stick with it I'll win. It was difficult to keep up, he was talking so fast but I was sort of believing him until he said that he "used to be gay" but he "left that lifestyle years ago." OK. Now it's time to just smile and look into the distance because there is no point in trying to explain to this hyperblathering moron that sexual orientation is not a "lifestyle" and if he left anything years ago, it was his senses. Where do these people come from?!
Then, the Bachmann-in-drag, anti-gay crusader, Senator Warren Limmer showed up and this guy had his nose all the way up Limmer's ass, stroking him and bowing from the ankles. It was truly nauseating.
Anyway, as I was packing up to go, bent over and hurriedly arranging things in my bag so I could get out of there, it wasn't fast enough to escape having my shoulders totally felt up and rubbed by this "former" homosexual, encouraging me to "keep it up." That's right, I'll keep it up so someday lying, disgusting cowards like you can feel more comfortable sucking some other closet case's cock in the bushes by night while by day you profess your "ex" gayness and support the anti-gay fascists who would see us both dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home