Shower Curtain Chronicles: Blogging Live From The Capitol

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Blogging Live From The Capitol

I just finished up in front of the House with the "Marriage Equality Is Overdue" shower curtain. Had a nice chat with Mary Murphy and got welcomed back by Nancy Larsen, Sen. John Marty's running mate when he ran for governor. She's now a superdelegate to the Dem National Convention this year. One lobbyist on a knee scooter said it was good to see me but too bad I had to come back. Well I better sign off before I lose the signal. The wifi is very iffy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home