Shower Curtain Chronicles: BLOW ME kisses

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BLOW ME kisses

As you may know, I am proud to be the Senate author of a bill to repeal DOMA, now that the Dems are finally out of power and it doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of passing. And I want you to know, my GLBTLMNOP friends, that no matter how long it takes to repeal this awful law (which will be a long time because the Republicans hate you more than we Dems do and even if the Dems do regain power it will of course be too "politically difficult" to pass), we (meaning I), will continue to reap the political benefits of carrying this bill without actually having to risk a goddamn thing for you. Meanwhile, you can all BLOW ME kisses as I shuffle along in the gay pride parades remembering my most famous quote about marriage equality, "It's too much, too soon." By the way, Harvey Milk was a bowler.
Love,
Di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home