Shower Curtain Chronicles: Everything Is GO For Noon At The Capitol

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Everything Is GO For Noon At The Capitol

Just in case anyone is doing a last minute check. I'm on my way to the Capitol right now. Just having coffee at Dunn Bros. on University on my way to the Senate at 10:30. Anyone is welcome to join me at the Senate as well, but the House is still on for noon. Got a new shower curtain made yesterday and it's ready for its debut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home