Shower Curtain Chronicles: At The Capitol Today, Feb.1

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

At The Capitol Today, Feb.1

Couldn't make the early House time today but did make the Senate. Used the Civil Marriage Is A Civil Right shower curtain. A young woman I assumed was a staffer came up and said she'd seen me here a few times. I told her I intend to make all the floor sessions. She said she agrees with my cause. She was very giggly. Could have been my furry hat, or she just isn't used to being around fanatics. Oh well.
Fancy Pants Prichard was there today occasionally glancing at me and writing furiously while sitting on his lonely bench. I caught the hobbit peeking at me from behind a pillar again. It's just so silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home