Shower Curtain Chronicles: January 29 Capitol Blogging

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Monday, January 29, 2007

January 29 Capitol Blogging

While I was in front of the Senate today, one person who later went into the Senate chamber, came up to me and asked if I was going to be there for every floor session. I said I was going to try. He seemed pleased. Was he a senator? I found a more visible location today facing the door to the offices where there's a lot of traffic. Left a little after 11:00.

Broke for lunch at Cabin Fever on 7th. It's a little basement cafe in the block just past Cosetta's. The proprietors are very supportive of my protesting. Great food too.

Over at the House at noon it seemed a bit more active than usual. There must be some big piece of legislation in play. Rep. Haws came over and chatted. Nice man. Reminds me a little of the actor Will Geer. Left about 12:40.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home