Shower Curtain Chronicles: Protest Featured In "St. Paul Legal Ledger"

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Protest Featured In "St. Paul Legal Ledger"

In a previous posting I mentioned that a photographer for the St. Paul Legal Ledger, a twice-weekly Capitol and public policy newspaper, had taken my picture with the "GAY PARENTS NEED ACCESS TO MARRIAGE" shower curtain while I was protesting in front of the Senate earlier this month. That photo and a blurb about my activities ran on the main page of the newspaper's website last week. I haven't seen the hard copy so I don't know if it ran there, as well. This kind of coverage helps keep marriage equality on legislators' minds, and I believe this paper is widely read by Capitol dwellers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home