Shower Curtain Chronicles: Wrong Chi

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wrong Chi

Yesterday at the Capitol an anti-war demonstration, or presentation really, took place in the Rotunda. Pairs of army boots were on display representing our soldiers that have been killed as a result of our illegal and fraudulent invasion of Iraq. Former state Senator, Becky Lourey, who lost a son to the war, spoke at the solemn event. As I looked down on the proceedings from the second floor, I noticed a group of lesbian vets holding a rainbow/American flag. On my way out I stopped to give them stickers and thank them for being there. They were in tears from the emotion-provoking program.

On a lighter note, I'm wondering if the opposition is a little worried about Senator Jungbauer's friendliness toward me. Yesterday, in front of the Senate the opposition guy, Keith, who shadows me wherever I set up at the Capitol, kind of rudely forced himself in front of me and grabbed Senator Jungbauer's hand as he approached me to say hello the way he usually does. Jungbauer had to awkwardly turn his head to say "Hi" as Keith pulled him away. DON'T LISTEN TO THE SIREN SONG OF THAT HOMOSEXUAL!

After setting up in front of the House I realized that the DFL was caucusing and would be approaching from a different direction as they entered the House, so I packed up and moved to another spot. One security guard seemed curious at my move so I told him, "The chi was bad over there." He smiled vacantly.
House meets at 11:30 today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home