Shower Curtain Chronicles: "The Rest Of The World Is Going That Way So What The Hell"

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"The Rest Of The World Is Going That Way So What The Hell"

Computer problems have been slowing me down a bit so I haven't gotten to the best story from yesterday until now. A representative shook my hand while I was in front of the House and after paying some personal compliments on my dedication, said he was changing his thinking on marriage equality. His quote was, "The rest of the world is going that way so, what the hell." Problem is I don't know who he is. I went through the Legislative Directory and identified three or four possibilities. He was middle aged, handsome, 5'10" with big strong hands like a farmer. Maybe he'll stop by again.
Today, there was a large group of kids singing patriotic songs in the Rotunda. They actually sounded pretty good. Not much else to report.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home