Shower Curtain Chronicles: Today's Protest

Shower Curtain Chronicles

Latex painted shower curtains make great, cheap, waterproof banners to display at demonstrations, over freeways or anyplace you want to take it to the anti-gay, anti-Constitution fascists. This blog will feature banners I've made over the years, commentary on the outrages du jour, general observations and accounts of the latest actions by our blog troop as we wield the bathroom accessory cum political billboard.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Today's Protest

They had the velvet ropes out in front of the House today, probably because there was a large rowdy protest with 500 college students in the rotunda...something about healthcare. I thanked Phyllis Kahn for taking the lead on the MARRIAGE AND FAMILY PROTECTION ACT and told her I could continue lining up sponsors, if she wanted. She said, "Mike has it," and that we have to be careful of Outfront. I told her that their stuff is progressing quickly. I left before they closed the doors so I could make the Senate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home